At the Open Space Authority, our love and understanding of the Santa Clara Valley – with its sweeping views, oak woodlands, grasslands, rare species, bubbling creeks, and working farms – is what inspires us to ensure that future generations will have open space to love.
Proposition 68 would authorize $4 billion in general obligation bonds for state and local parks, environmental protection and restoration projects, water infrastructure projects, and flood protection projects. The California Clean Water & Parks Act (SB5) will appear on the June statewide ballot.
- Join the Junior Open Space Explorers Program
- 25 Years of Protecting Open Space: Interview with Founding Leader, John Gibbs
- 25 Years of Protecting Open Space: Interview with Founding Leader, Garnetta Annable
- 25 Years of Protecting Open Space: Interview with Founding Leader, Mike Honda
- Connecting People to Nature: Authority Board Approves Public Access Projects
- New Open Space Explorers Summer Day Program
- A Birdwatcher’s Guide to Coyote Valley
- Measure Q Grant Programs Award Nearly $1 million to 21 Projects
- Making a Difference in Our Urban Communities - Measure Q Grant Programs
- Summer Family Fun in Nature