The Open Space Authority Board of Directors has authorized the first Measure Q investment, which was awarded to Children’s Discovery Museum of San Jose, through the Authority’s Urban Open Space program. The investment will help support the Museum’s project:Bridge to Nature: Bill’s Backyard, which is designed to provide urban children with a safe and welcoming introduction to the natural world. Bridge to Nature will be located on the Museum’s campus, adjacent to the Guadalupe River and bordered by low-income, inner city neighborhoods.
March 03, 2016
- Celebrate California Wildlife by Protecting Open Space - and More
- Growing Efforts to Protect Agriculture in the Santa Clara Valley
- Students Brave the Cold & Explore Careers in Open Space Protection
- Where to View Wildflowers 2019
- New Barrett Creek Property in the Santa Cruz Mountains Transferred to the Authority
- Urban Open Space & Environmental Education Corner – February 2019
- Tackling Invasive Species in the Preserves
- Urban Open Space & Environmental Education Corner – January 2019
- Partnering to Leverage Conservation Funding
- We're Rockin' Out In Nature!