The Open Space Authority Board of Directors has authorized the first Measure Q investment, which was awarded to Children’s Discovery Museum of San Jose, through the Authority’s Urban Open Space program. The investment will help support the Museum’s project:Bridge to Nature: Bill’s Backyard, which is designed to provide urban children with a safe and welcoming introduction to the natural world. Bridge to Nature will be located on the Museum’s campus, adjacent to the Guadalupe River and bordered by low-income, inner city neighborhoods.
March 03, 2016
- How the Open Space Authority Prepares for Wildfire Season
- Student-Led Exploration Along the River: Guadalupe River Park Conservancy - San Jose
- Celebrating the Beauty of Santa Clara Valley's Open Spaces: Photo Contest Winners!
- How We’re Helping Wildlife Move Safely Through Coyote Valley
- Best Urban Open Space Bike Trails
- Saving and Restoring Santa Clara’s Last Remaining Open Space
- Guide to Biking in Santa Clara Valley
- Community Connections: Les Krammer
- Home Grown Food and the Authentic Flavors of our Community: Valley Verde’s Home Garden Project - San Jose
- Helping Science Come to Life: Living Classroom’s Edible and Native Garden Project at Campbell Unified School District